Another somewhat tame month on the worldwide weird. I think someone needs to go check on Japan to see if they're OK.
- I know what you think you though you heard, but that wasn't it.
- This kid has a onesie of fury.
- Baruch hata I'm annoyed!
- I've always wanted to give one of these, but I never knew how.
- Red Bull gives us the Rube Goldberg athlete machine.
- What happens when you combine peanuts, nougat, caramel, milk chocolate and the internet? I think you know.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson explains the purpose of the universe...or lack thereof.
- If you can mail order brides, why not this?
- The biblical defense of slavery.
- I used to love getting this magazine when I was a kid. Now everyone can enjoy it.
- As a parent, I can totally relate.
- I'm surprise this just doesn't take you right back where you started.
- First of all, how is this a viable business? Second of all, I'm changing my will immediately.
- Fell like flying through the galaxy? Now you can.
- Turns out, I'm a shitty typist.