Feast your eyes on the best the websphere had to offer in March.
- Are you thick as a brick? I think maybe you are.
- What if the Three Little Pigs was set in modern times?
- Going West. Absolutely brilliant animation and reading.
- You're going to hate me for this.
- Dollar Shave Club's brilliant ad. Yes, it is real.
- M 'effin bike, Bitches!
- Just Darth Vader...wearing a kilt...playing the Imperial March...on bagpipes...while riding a unicycle.
- The Gentleman's Rant. Don't blame me if you waste all day watching these.
- Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking and Arthur C. Clarke tackle small problems like: God, the universe and everything.
- Screw the bike. Get ready for the M 'effin pterodactyl!
- 360 degree areal panoramic views all around the world.
- Some of the excellent artwork of Sergey Kolesov.
- Ever wanted to connect Lincoln Logs to Legos? Now you can.
- Maybe Disney's ripped-off stories wouldn't be so annoying if they were animated like this.
- You'll need to use Chrome to follow this link, but it's worth it.