I think the internet was broken this month. It just wasn't bizarre enough for my tastes.
- Get spaghettified by the University of Colorado.
- How to survive the pending robot uprising, sans Sarah Connor.
- Here's a little something to honor the passing of Maurice Sendak earlier this month.
- This guy thinks a lot like I do. I'm certain he pisses the hippies off.
- Check out this sweet Ultrabook...oh, and the commercial is cool, too.
- OK. This one is a little weird.
- P&G's tribute to all of the mother's out there that make it possible.
- Pizza Hut's newest offering. Ass-thunder!!!
- If you dig a hole in the middle of your backyard where will you end up? In the middle of an ocean, most likely.
- Hey, G-plussers. Tired of the whitespace problem? Try this.
- Now you, too, can be Wondergirl...with a goatee.
- These guys have way too much time on your hands, but they are fully awesome.
- Yet another reason to believe that Colorado is the best state in the Union...our breweries.
- Next time someone says they will write your name in the stars tell them, "Bitch, please. I write that shit in galaxies!"