Here is this month's version of everything (well, not exactly everything) weird and wonderful.
- Somehow my vision of an eternal Saturday isn't quite as bizarre as this.
- People do strange things with their pets...strange and awesome things.
- This is an old video, but it creeps me right the eff out.
- Many children were harmed in the making of this video.
- The symphony of science remixes Mr. Rogers. Oddly addicting.
- Another symphony of science video explaining evolution. The greatest show on earth.
- Yeah, well...just watch it. You can kill me later.
- Yes, this is a real movie, and, yes, it is absolutely brilliant.
- I don't know how I didn't think of this.
- OH HELL YES! Feast your eyes on the Japanese Spider Man.
- Han shot first, you bastard Lucas.
- This is a brilliant book, and it is well read. Take a listen: How Religion Poisons Everything.
- Ever wonder why it's taking so long to get you Billy the Bass special order from China? Wonder no more.
- Think you're a badass? Well, here are the kings of badassery. How do you stand up now? That's what I thought.
- You have to read the product reviews for this one. Nevermind how I found the link.
- Ken's coming-out page.
- Feel like making a Lego structure in Australia? Of course you do. You'll have to use Chrome to play.
- The last words of every person put to death in the state of Texas.