Thursday, August 2, 2012

Why the Internet Was Invented, Vol 7

Here is this month's dive into the dusty corners of the internet.

Videos:
  1. I wish I would have written this.  Absolutely brilliant.
  2. An Olympic montage from Muse.
  3. Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in...
  4. Just an Asian guy in lederhosen yodeling to chickens.  No big deal.
  5. If you thought the shake weight or the hula chair were bad I give you the newest Korean fitness craze.
  6. I'm with Neil.  Watch out, we've got a badass over here.
  7. How English sounds to non-English speakers.  Coincidentally, also how nagging women sound most of the time.
Miscellany:
  1. How the world should actually look.  Yes, I know it's weird.
  2. Masterful graphite work of Paul Cadden.  No, these are not photographs.
  3. Destroy the web whenever you like.
  4. Frame-by-frame drawings of a Johnny Cash video.  Completely awesome.
  5. Trolling craigslist at its finest.

No comments: