Well, folks here is my latest list. Strangely, this month isn't too terribly weird. Japan must be on holiday.
- This guy thinks his sister is hot. He now works for Disney.
- Mr. Rogers telling congress that Big Bird matters. Suck it, Romney.
- This is a great animated short by Bellecour.
- I know women like uncomfortable shoes, but this is getting ridiculous.
- Ever wonder how The Simpsons would look in real life? Wonder no more.
- How many tubes do you think this guy went through?
- I love these Crash Course videos. Watch them all.
- Take a look at the real bears from the soda commercials.
- Cyanide & Happiness give us a lesson in wilderness survival...I think.
- Bodyform responds to a little consumer criticism.
- The shadow of the undertaker creeps across your floor. Disturbingly awesome.
- I dare you to watch this whole video, but I wouldn't recommend it.
- Oh, Internet. I love you.
- You think that you had a bad time losing your virginity? Take a listen to this guy.
- If you ever think that you're a bad ass, tell it to the guy that jumped out of a spaceship.
- This is an awesome interactive, 3D walk-through documentary about the history of Paris. Check it out.
- Some nerd had way too much time on their freaky little hobbit hands. No, it wasn't me.
- Want to free up your schedule and travel the world? Ain't nobody got time for that. Check out the World Wonders Project from Google instead.
- Another interactive documentary. This one is about Cuba and the cold war. Effing brilliant.
- This is what a picture of 84 million stars looks like.See if you can count them all.