Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Why the Internet Was Invented, Vol. 9

Hello, DanielPDansters.  Here's the latest installment.  I know it's not too impressive, but hopefully the interwebs will get weird again next month.

Videos:
  1.  Another installment for the literary buffs in the audience.
  2. I SOOO want to see this masterpiece.
  3. This Glove and Boots video blog is effing brilliant.  Watch every one.  Thank me later.
  4. So...this exists.
  5. Not surprisingly, Samuel L. Jackson is not a republican.
  6. I have such a crush on Sarah Silverman.
  7. The Science Guys tells creationists to stuff it.

Miscellany:
  1.  Remember how impressed we were with Mars?  Try Venus.
  2. When will you forget?  I can't remember what I ate for breakfast.
  3. Now this is a dedicated artist.

No comments: