Here's the second installment of the best the internet has to offer. Well, almost. You can't post belly-punching fetish links on Blogspot. As always, let me know what you think.
- A preview of what the end of the world is going to look like: The Swarm
- What the universe looks like. No, seriously.
- Parkour is not for pussies.
- OK Go can't just play a song normally, can they?
- A modern Samurai. Yes, I said "Samurai".
- This may be a little blasphemous.
- How Superman ruined the world...and died.
- Even though this is a commercial it is still pretty cool.
- Try not to cry on your keyboard, will ya?
- Hey, kids! It's story time!
- Vegans are studs.
- The best community college commercial ever.
- An exploding whale. Enough said.
- Suck on it, Gee Dub fanboys.
- A visual perspective of the scale of the universe.
- Why does a salad cost more than a Big Mac?
- Welcome back. The internet missed you. Your horse is truly amazing.
- Take the time to watch the series. This is both brilliant and important.
- Erik Johansson and his impossible photographs.
- A fully interactive documentary told from the perspective of...a bear.